2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sixers losing, my bonus getting taxed to oblivion and then this kinda weak Kendrick album

Happy Friday
Always roll the bonus into a 401k if they give you an option to unless you genuinely need the money. Never take it.

Guess we wont see any taunting coming from Embiid again.

Attachments

• mqdefault.jpg
    mqdefault.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 207
Got flamed on here a year or so ago for saying I’d rather have Luka than Harden in the playoffs due to him consistently being more aggressive. Not sure if Harden is hurt or not, but seems like I was on the right side of that one.

EYE have the receipts for the Luka vs Harden debates but EYE was on the wrong side so they're staying in the folder.

It all started in 2020

Last edited:
Feel like if Suns/Mavs were played in the bubble, the Mavs would win the series. Just don't trust the one dimensional role players on Dallas to show up on the road in the biggest game of their lives against a good team, unfortunately.

I just feel for all of y'all that was fooled into thinking Harden was this all-time great. Fooled by flops, goofy dribbling and bunch of ugly step backs. He scammed y'all for years.
Harden absolutely is an all-time great cmon
This was his worst season in like 10 years and he still put up 22 10 8
He's just out of shape and the playoffs will always expose that
The 35ppg days are probably done but if he gets his body right his efficiency should go back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom