2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
luka-booker-face.jpg

Game ova! You won

Suns had an overinflated sense of self-confidence, acting like they been there done that multiple times and look what happened, they came out way less prepared than the Mavs and it showed.

What happened to PHX in G7 tonight would never happen to Steph, Dray, Klay, and Kerr in the same situation at home.

Luka is great, but his Show ends at Golden State

how? zeke was hard as **** back to back titles beating up on a young mj along the way
I just think he gets way to much credit because he was the best offensive player on a team built on defense and overall depth.

Obviously the numbers aren't close but even if I ignore the numbers

you look at how few MVP votes zeke got over the course of his career.
Clearly at the time no one thought he was a top.
5 player.

And CP for whatever faults def was a top 3-5 at his peak.

Imo the pistons won those rings and people retroactively want to give him all the credit as the leader of those teams.

Suns window closed quick. rip

Ironically, they remind me of the lob City Clippers. Everything has been lined up for them to win the title and they just choked. Last season they played a bunch of teams that were decimated by injuries and had home court advantage and a 2-0 lead in the finals and found a way to lose. This season there were no dominant teams and they had a clear path to win the title and they're losing by 40 at home.

There’s like six quotes there. One is from May 3, 2022.

What are you doing?

None of those make any predictions though :lol:

The one from May 3rd says Dallas played a perfect half but they’re playing against CP3.

One if them says I want Luka or CP3 to win MVP. I don’t know what that proves

Damn...Two years ago Trey Burke was asked to give Luka some help in the playoffs and now he at the way end of the bench! I didn't even know he was on the team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom