2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only good thing to ever come out of Boston was creampies.

1652719809187.png

Wether it's true or not...If Ayton gets a max offer from Detroit, should and will the Suns match it?
I would rather work out a sign and trade for Jerami Grant if possible. Everybody wants to play all wings lineup, but the Suns are just a tad too small to do so.

Wes Matthews Curse is too real. 0-3 in chasing rings...was with the Bucks a year too soon (2020) and then the Lakers a year too late (2021) and Bucks again a year too late (2022). You can automatically rule out whatever team he signs with from winning the championship :lol:

I don't know what makes me more sick to my stomach. Racist Boston fans celebrating a chip or the gentrifying Silicone Valley fans of GS.

I would rather work out a sign and trade for Jerami Grant if possible. Everybody wants to play all wings lineup, but the Suns are just a tad too small to do so.

Mikal Bridges and Grant on the wings and Dario coming back. That's a solid small lineup right there. I am also still confused as to why they have up on Jalen Smith so fast. It has to be problems outside of Baskteball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom