2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I hope Tatum isn’t gonna keep up all this whining he is doing towards the refs on every non call! I seen dude workout so the nonstop complaining he is doing is laughable. The guys he has with pads hitting him on all his moves during his workouts, you would think he just go out there kill, take the bumps, shut up and keep hooping.

:smh:

Wonder how heat would do with a healthy Kyle Lowry… obviously past his prime but he was their main point guard and makes a difference

Heat are still going to win this game. No way that Boston shoots 60% from the field in the second half
They don’t need to shoot 60 percent in the second half to win the game.

They’ll make adjustments on defense too.

6613444B-B529-4D83-930E-BBF02764CD70.jpeg

:lol:

But but but we got 17 chips.
Your Milwaukee Bucks had Oscar Robertson and Kareem for four years and only one single championship??? what’s your excuse for that?

Your Milwaukee Bucks had Oscar Robertson and Kareem for four years and only one single championship??? what’s your excuse for that?

My Bucks? All I said was id want the Bucks in the ECF thats it. I like Giannis, I support Giannis. I woudnt say im a Bucks fan. And idc much for them old old heads, I wasnt alive to watch them so idc what happened in that plumber era. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom