2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is proof positive that what you have and see in your home growing up is not what you emulate. :smh: This is along the same lines as someone growing up with a silver spoon privileged wanting to join a street gang at the age of 22 with a serious face.:smh:

All that bron provided for them to look up to and this guy…

I totally get what PatBev is doing. I'm not really mad at him because he's playing a game with rules that were already set up. I'm more bothered by the fact we're at a time where the most sure fire/quickest way to get notoriety in sports media (or really any media) is professionally and full-time hating on someone else.
This. All this talk about Pat Bev is exactly what he and ESPN wants. People will say his takes are trash then continue to watch anyway and see what he says next. The best thing is to ignore him and not give him any attention but that’ll never happen. The next Perk forming before our very eyes

581D5B46-4E0D-4127-85C3-774C2C852993.jpeg

Ones cute, ones....well.

Both cute as hell IMO. It's the cheeks/nose combo.

mad weird vibes rn......if nt has taught me anything, not only are they pocket watching, but someone out there really cares about who you sleep with / have relations with.....

I think Kidd gon attack Poole every time. Gotta make the warriors pay every time he’s out there.

Interested to see who Luka is assigned to initially. Could put him on Wiggins and try to entice the warriors into Wiggins shots but Kerr could flip that and use Wiggins to screen Step/Klay. I could also see the Mavs put Bullock on Steph & DFS on Klay leaving Brunson on Wiggins & Luka on Dray.. that would allow Luka to “rest” a bit on defense.

On the other end, I think they hide Steph on Bullock, put Klay on Brunson & put Wiggins on Luka with Dray as primary help but we’ll see. I think the warriors strategy will be to let Luka get his and try to stop him from creating for his teammates. That means less trapping and doubling.

The longer this series goes, the more it’s in the Mavs’ favor. GS is the older, more injured team. Mavs are younger and healthy. Regardless should be a great one. Really looking forward to these games. I’ll probably go to game 5.

Last edited:
And very few reps at that. Case in point: you just put up bigger numbers than anything FanDuel Dufresne ever posted.

not worth it.gif

It gets worse, if you can believe that. I was able to link his account to @rocketqueen as well, who for some reason also shared a device with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce .

Best case scenario, they're a family member. Either way, it makes this exchange about “Hindu Daddy’s” All-MAGA fantasy team even sadder:

tenor.gif

I trust that this should provide everyone with sufficient entertainment until tip off.

Now, if you’ll all do me the kindness of not acting like a class of sixth graders with a substitute teacher in between games, I’d appreciate it.
gladiator-russell-crowe.gif

Excellent work today fellas. Smiling 😃 😊 🙂 😀 from ear to ear. Thank you Methodical Management Methodical Management . Truly made my day. DeadsetAce DeadsetAce please pm me if you want to chat. I'm actually very worried about you. NT is here for you whenever you want to talk. It isn't healthy doing what you're doing.

And very few reps at that. Case in point: you just put up bigger numbers than anything FanDuel Dufresne ever posted.

not worth it.gif

It gets worse, if you can believe that. I was able to link his account to @rocketqueen as well, who for some reason also shared a device with DeadsetAce DeadsetAce .

Best case scenario, they're a family member. Either way, it makes this exchange about “Hindu Daddy’s” All-MAGA fantasy team even sadder:

tenor.gif

I trust that this should provide everyone with sufficient entertainment until tip off.

Now, if you’ll all do me the kindness of not acting like a class of sixth graders with a substitute teacher in between games, I’d appreciate it.
oh wow it keeps getting worse.

sure hope none of my fellow laker fans let their thirst get them caught in a thirst trap 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom