2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
F the politeness. If you have a problem with someone, air that ish out.

Who cares how you come off? No skin off your back. As some have already said, he's basically set himself up for a media career after he's done playing. If that comes at the expense of not being "polite" or breaking some unwritten "code", so be it.

Dillon Brooks broke a "code" and people still come to his defense. Aint like all this is unflappable.
Lol dude you work in corporate America in finance. You believe that
You see….Bev knows he can’t be JJ Reddick, because of who they are and the powers that be. I love what JJ Redick has become, and the direction he’s moving the discourse to. It’s sorely needed. And he’s the guy up for it. But the powers that be, set him up for that if we keeping it all the way real.

JJ is the perfect mix of player/personality & “analytics” backed….plus LOOKING the part. It’s sad, but it’s the reality.
I hear you, but there’s a lane for one of us doing the same thing JJ is doing. My guy just got hired by The Ringer and he’s literally one of us, boil from Philly who can talk the talk, went to Wharton, but can talk analytics and barbershop talk. Pat Bev is choosing this path being shortsighted IMO.

lemme tell you that was the most DLee sequence possible. . right when we think he’s doing something great tapping the ball out to the perimeter, it goes right to a streaking dallas mavs player :lol: feel like 9/10 times the offense gets that tapout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom