2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph nutty.

I don't get why Dallas pivoted into attacking Looney in the third and settling when they torched Wiggins and Steph the entire first half.

Weird decision.

I mean was there ever any doubt..

Yal be killing me talking about “oh another blowout”

Never over when the warriors playing

That being said… go cs

I’m a say it one moe time! Warriors you DO NOT need draymond! Get rid of this guy asap or die tryin! Dude is toxic and doesn’t fit your current mold.

Having dray in your current team is like bullawk having those stupid dingy Orlando dreads danglin in his face!

Points in the Paint/Rebounds been the series so far

Both teams pretty much matching the 3pt output but Dubs are killing inside.

Not sure what Mavs do to protect the rim better or win the rebound battle but Kidd gotta figure something out

I definitely wonder where she is now and what her current dude and/or kid thinks every time they look at it.

Mommy, who is yukmouth?:sick:

Yuk is legit a very nice person :lol: He does talk like he raps so he sounds like a goblin sometimes :lol:

But dude always smoked me out and talked rap with me in the club and we nerded out over it

We were standing on the couch rapping PSA in the club :lol:

I like how they keep saying “this is exactly where the mavs were in previous rounds.” Yeah, Except those teams were not as good as the dubs and haven’t won chips before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom