2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.

gucci3.png

if you aren't going to make similar post/s addressing the dubs hater nation, you gonna need to cry quieter
I get that. But if you aren't going to make similar post/s addressing the annoying dubs fans, you gonna need to defend softer.

I notice you only quote my posts that say anything negative about your squad. You never quote the posts complimenting Steph or your squad. Interesting. Selective reading is fun, yeah?
when the dubs lose the meaningless REGULAR season games, feel free to talk big **** like y'all did
"Y'all"? Quote me doing that, not this 'y'all' collective.
don't cry about the dubs fans gloating in this thread b
Selective reading AND misinterpretation; nice.

I'm not crying about Dubs fans gloating. I'm highlighting annoying Dubs fans that selectively read and consistently misinterpret things.

Up 2-0 and looking STRONG, Dubs fans have every right to collectively gloat.

-foe

I get that. But if you aren't going to make similar post/s addressing the annoying dubs fans, you gonna need to defend softer.

I notice you only quote my posts that say anything negative about your squad. You never quote the posts complimenting Steph or your squad. Interesting.

Selective reading is fun, yeah?

Y'all? Quote me doing that, not this 'y'all' collective.

Selective reading AND misinterpretation; nice. I'm not crying about Dubs fans gloating. I'm highlighting annoying Dubs fans that selectively read and consistently misinterpret things.

Up 2-0 and looking STRONG, Dubs fans have every right to gloat.

-foe

message wasn't only directed at you

i'm taking shots at all the dubs haters in this thread

Y’all still saying Klay needs to get his legs under him :lol:

Man’s probably played like 70 games.

It’s going to be next season and we will here “He still getting adjusted”

Dude isn’t what he used to be which is fine because he is still a quality starting caliber wing for any team in the league.

All I know is if I’m GS I’d keep the combo of wiggins and Poole over Klay

Y’all still saying Klay needs to get his legs under him :lol:

Man’s probably played like 70 games.

klay been playing the most inconsistent we’ve seen since his rookie season. but to be fair to him, athletes we’ve seen come back from leg injuries usually take a full season to look anything close to their old selves. DRose and WPG come to mind.

2-way klay ain’t coming back but seeing him get up for those dunks was a good sign he’s trusting his ligaments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom