2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ones complaining bout how “bad” these playoffs are is interesting…Alotta of the same folks from a certain team/players fan base did the same last year too after round 1 :lol: :smh:
Nah,dawg you don’t get spin this one especially when another fan base of a certain player/team been calling other teams titles “fake”

2B8F1396-7BA7-4643-85D8-B7A1DC36340C.gif

Splash Brothers are 1-2 in the finals

This is who is responsible for their “Dynasty”

753B630F-FEF1-4228-86D3-05EA6CCDE8D0.png

The guy responsible for their dynasty also would never win a ring without em, nor will probably never win a ring again. :lol:

KD needed them...they needed KD.

Both can be true. Both can be front runners.

He has no rings w/o them,they have no “dynasty”w/o HIM

I know YALL were going too bring KD into this :smh: I get the 2016 Finals was a debacle but the KD argument has never sat right with me because they just beat him the year before :lol:

I mean, is it really out of the realm of possibility? He's been praised by the media and fans since 2015. Beloved across all. Won 3 titles, and 2 MVPs, one of which was UNANIMOUS. Changed the game forever, and left an impression across generations.

You don't think other players around the league resent all that and hoped for a downfall? Warriors finally go through the "downfall" with 2 bad years, so they took their jabs at him.

I know I would be highly motivated to get the last laugh if it were me.
The young guys definitely admire Steph. I think he’s well respected amongst his peers. He’s been in the league for a decade plus, so most of the guys in the league at this point grew up watching him play. Players tend to follow metrics less than us, and I’d venture to guess that most see him as a tough or a cover as there is in the league, as evidenced by Pat Bev’s statement. I don’t get the sense that guys hate him like they do CP.

Personally I have no prob KD joining em. The whole they beat em the year before thing is overblown.

That's other thing that has always boggled my mind. As a GM and organization your job is to bring in the best players to give you a the best chance to win a championship and that's exactly what they did. I get competition and all that any of the other 29 teams would have taken KD too if they had the opportunity :lol:

I also think it's funny some of the posters who criticize the move. Bron has stacked/attempted to stack the deck for 12 years now, man :lol: At first I hated the move but as I got older and matured, I realized life is all about doing what you can to succeed, especially from a personnel standpoint, and that's what these players and GMs are doing. No one wants to work with or lead a bunch of bums, basketball or otherwise.

The problem isnt that KD joined GSW,its the blind credit Steph gets and discredit that KD receives from YALL :lol:

Don't do this, man. I know Deuce got a better Euro than you

GS pursued KD because they knew they weren't GOOD ENOUGH to beat Bron and Kyrie currently as constructed.

Y'all always overlook that FACT.

AS A 73 WIN TEAM WITH A BACK TO BACK MVP, DPOY CANDIDATE, AND ANOTHER ALL-STAR SHOOTING GUARD WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

And that's OK. They wouldn't have won w/o KD and KD probably wasn't getting through them if he stayed in OKC.

IT'S O K.

GS pursued KD because they knew they weren't GOOD ENOUGH to beat Bron and Kyrie currently as constructed.

Y'all always overlook that FACT.

AS A 73 WIN TEAM WITH A BACK TO BACK MVP, DPOY CANDIDATE, AND ANOTHER ALL-STAR SHOOTING GUARD WAS NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

And that's OK. They wouldn't have won w/o KD and KD probably wasn't getting through them if he stayed in OKC.

IT'S O K.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom