2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching numerous Chuck highlights today from Inside The NBA, hearing him suggest dicks.com to those women is even funnier

I was all in on that idea for most of my life, but in the last decade I’ve come to realize it was all bull **** and really just a flat out stupid concept.
Can’t blame you…if you grow up here they hit you with the propaganda that the rest of the world are either undeveloped savages or worse versions of the USA that are little brothers basically

But that’s not the case, it’s a lot out there in the world and places do different things much better/more rational than here

FCD98A63-8389-449A-B26F-C4A4A0C74D3B.jpeg

First they had that weird rim thing a few weeks ago now the roof is leaking. What the hell is going on with that arena :lol:

Can’t blame you…if you grow up here they hit you with the propaganda that the rest of the world are either undeveloped savages or worse versions of the USA that are little brothers basically

But that’s not the case, it’s a lot out there in the world and places do different things much better/more rational than here
Exactly. And it pisses me off it took me so long to realized I was being hustled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom