2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
9eca1dfch8l51.png

I don’t think GSW looks unbeatable, but when you’re facing Curry, Poole, and Klay you gotta consistently shoot well every game. Heat will need Game 6 Butler all series and the Jays have been too inconsistent.

I don’t think GSW looks unbeatable, but when you’re facing Curry, Poole, and Klay you gotta consistently shoot well every game. Heat will need Game 6 Butler all series and the Jays have been too inconsistent.

Unless cheeks averages 20+ I see no way the Heat can generate enough offense to beat the Warriors.

Although the J's are inconsistent the Celtics have more fire power.

getting a chance to watch game 6.. damn these refs were mucking up the first half. so many whistles on both ends. i thought zack zarba generally called a better a game

Don’t think Jimmy would’ve ever reached his full potential under Brett or Doc

I like Grant Williams. He’s a good role player and any team would love to have him. Bro did a fantastic job on Giannis Williams…. But gah damn how annoying can one player get. He spent the whole damn game complaining to the officials. Like shut the **** up and play already. You can tell his teammates / coaches know he’s annoying as **** too lol.
When bruh was mic’ed up and barking in the huddles those corny motivational quotes that are meant for little kids … :smh:
Idk if he’s always like that or was just being annoying for the mic 🤮 foh

in the end, the Celtics choked this one. as I was saying, it has more to do with playoff/championship composure. JT and JB messed it up during crunch time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom