2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just played this clip on the halftime show and like clockwork Shaq and Chuck were like “We got it way worse. These athletes today need to man up!” :rolleyes :smh:

It just seems like all of it could be true...let it ride already...the fact that everyone has to express their opinion on it at this point is the worst part of it all.

Bruce Brown said "we gonna attack Al Horford in the paint"

47 year old Al Horford ends up going for 20 and 15 the Nets have their 4th worst paint output all season :lol:

I guess that's why KD wasn't happy about that comment

They put it on the jumbo tron. All sorts of trolling from both teams. Love it.

FQlGFt8XsAE3W6M

people keep saying "celts fans gotta let it go"...need the same energy with kyrie. he needs to let it go as well

i know a little booing isn't what got him acting this way :lol:
I’m sure it’s more than “booing” fam! I’m sure it’s some wild stuff being thrown around. It’s Boston and numerous booze drinks flowing.
And Kyrie thrived off of it.
You sure? I almost thought so too until they lost :lol:
I’m sure Kyrie rather have 19 pts and they win after all those F bombs and SMD’s to various fans.

Bruce Brown said "we gonna attack Al Horford in the paint"

47 year old Al Horford ends up going for 20 and 15 the Nets have their 4th worst paint output all season :lol:

I guess that's why KD wasn't happy about that comment

They put it on the jumbo tron. All sorts of trolling from both teams. Love it.

FQlGFt8XsAE3W6M
Yup he was very dumb for telling the opposing team that

I don’t agree with anyone saying some outlandish stuff to him, but Qyrie also has to be towards the top of the list of players that “wouldn’t be bout it” :lol:

He’s a funny dude.
Just a dumb thing to say. Like it would be possible for a fan to come out of the stands and try to swing on him if he/she was “about it” :lol:

I hate that charging call on Lavine.

He wasn't making any attempt at stopping him from getting to the basket. Rather just throwing his body in at the last second to try and draw a charge. He hadn’t established himself as being between Lavine and the basket imo.

…just another form of flopping.

I don’t agree with anyone saying some outlandish stuff to him, but Qyrie also has to be towards the top of the list of players that “wouldn’t be bout it” :lol:

He’s a funny dude.

You ain't gotta be the toughest dude walking to reach a point where enough is enough. That's just as a man with any backbone. Fans say whatever they feel and he can respond how he feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom