2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
i could see kerr switching dray onto JB. klay’s lateral speed aint there and JB was cookin him. have klay guard al if he’s gonna sit on the perimeter. if they bring al into the post, then bring dray back onto him.

warriors were losing al in space too often. white’s threes, at least some of those came with a hand in his face. if he makes those, it is what it is.
easy to say. that is exactly why the Celtics are doing it, to free up the lane for penetrators like JT and JB. unless the Warriors have a strong lane presence, the switch might work. man to man, the Warriors do look vulnerable.

Jaylen Brown stepped up in the fourth big time. He played a great game and I would expect him to be steady all series honestly…..cough I’m one of the people that thinks he’s better all around than Tatum and if he ever learns to dribble he would be the better of two.
This 🎯

I haven't been in here like that lately :lol:. You said you're not putting money up. It's fine

You were in here enough to bet what you did though right? Oh. Ok. I could see if I was switching positions but don't try to play like anyone wasn't willing when you know that is not the case.

Looks like those days of Steph hitting 30 and Klay going for 40 in the same game are over

Poole and Wiggins better get hot and stay hot or its over for San Fran

You were in here enough to bet what you did though right? Oh. Ok. I could see if I was switching positions but don't try to play like anyone wasn't willing when you know that is not the case.
Yea and you were over there not taking any action :lol:. I already said it's cool I don't know how many times. If you're willing and confident you would bet. It's OK bro

Yea and you were over there not taking any action :lol:. I already said it's cool I don't know how many times. If you're willing and confident you would bet. It's OK bro

When you can quote ANYONE that took me up on an offer or directly came to me besides you, I'll take whatever bet you want.

I was banned in 2016. And I don’t need to stay around. My life doesn’t revolve around this website. It might to you. It’s fun to have the banter but it ain’t my life style. Atlesst get new material. It’s been 7 years.

Nah you wasn't banned that whole series cuz came in talking about "I was busy hoopin my life don't revolve" whatever whatever. That's where the joke came from.

When they was up your life revolve around NT but when they lose it don't. We get it.

That run GS had in the 3rd would've been enough to put away Dallas, Memphis or Denver.

But it's not them.

I want to see Curry play all 48. Time for him to earn that title y'all tryna give him. Jordan avg'd 42 min a game in the playoffs, we've seen Bron play entire games. Wardell has never been asked to carry that weight.

ITS RECKONING TIME.

If Kerr rides Steph hard minutes wise these next few games he will fizzle out….TRUST. This might actually work in Boston’s favor. Ime gotta send the dogs (Smart, White, Pritchard) to Curry once they smell blood and it’s curtains.
The Celtics are making him work on defense with all those screens. Great coaching actually. This is gonna be a great series.

Who is Valde Divic? 😂:lol:
Think he was the protagonist in gta iv

Niko_Bellic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom