2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
8742EC6D-9888-46C2-AC74-9CEBB766BF49.gif

E3D1CCDE-B271-481A-B059-0A23FF325194.jpeg

Future Vandross is a KLUTCH AGENT

remember that one guy who use to show us his crazy winnings on sports games but refused to pay up his bet he lost to a niketalker? what was his name? had the whole thread riding his jock 🤣

remember that one guy who use to show us his crazy winnings on sports games but refused to pay up his bet he lost to a niketalker? what was his name? had the whole thread riding his jock 🤣
Idk but awwsome is the reason we have the NT Gentleman’s Bet standard $150

Dray has no choice but to play much better.

I think the biggest problem is this: At no point should Dray be playing center unless Grant Williams is playing center.

Dray is bbq chicken extra burnt on defense if he has to guard Horford or Timelord at the 5 and BOS is playing Grant, Tatum, Brown, and Smart.
well he was also helpless against Grant. last night Draymond started his shenanigans just to distract Grant. funny thing though that Draymond backed away since Grant won't tolerate his antics and was large enough to put him in his place.

Is it just me or does Steph always seem to get “injured” when things aren’t going their way. And now he’s doing the thing where he says “i’m fine but we’ll see.”

Translation: “I’m fine unless I play poorly and/or we lose. Then I’m seriously injured but playing through it for my teammates.”

And this is coming from arguably the biggest steph fan in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom