2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron led the lakers with all their top 75 players, and seen as a vegas favorites to win the title…. to the lottery. That’s a different level of poverty and slander reserved just for that.
Bron also in his 19th year, and never seen a first round sweep in his 15th year, move on with that nonsense…..who know where kd gonna be 4 years from now

Keep that same energy, nobody is saying KD isnt great but all them years cats like you claiming KD>>>Bron, when if they switch teams oh my, imagine Bron on them 17-18 Warriors team

Take year 15 Bron which was 2018
Bron on this nets team, and they probably in the finals 🤷🏽‍♂️

Once again to rustle your lil kd jimmies, we seent this

Kd getting all this slander if they get swept

And crazy thing is I respect KD game, of the 2010’s, I had him as 2nd best player of that decade.

1. Lebron
2. Kd
3. Steph
4. Kawhi
5. Giannis

Oh and side note…..my Browns can finally give your ravens run for the money. We moved on from sad human named Baker mayfield and got us a real qb in Watson,……See you in September

Tatum to KD
giphy.gif

Bron also in his 19th year, and never seen a first round sweep in his 15th year, move on with that nonsense…..who know where kd gonna be 4 years from now

Keep that same energy, nobody is saying KD isnt great but all them years cats like you claiming KD>>>Bron, when if they switch teams oh my, imagine Bron on them 17-18 Warriors team

Take year 15 Bron which was 2018
Bron on this nets team, and they probably in the finals 🤷🏽‍♂️

Once again to rustle your lil kd jimmies, we seent this

Kd getting all this slander if they get swept

Oh and side note…..my Browns can finally give your ravens run for the money. We moved on from sad human named Baker mayfield and got us a real qb in Watson,……See you in September

This is a garbage post.

The Suns literally just ran Bron and them off the court less than a year ago. Nets win ONE game, it’s the same damn thing. A lower seed, losing to a better one.

That 2018 run, was not even Bron being close to his best. Big numbers and impressive tho.

LeBron is just not better than Kevin Durant…because he’s older. And it’s been that way for a minute. Nothing has changed.

And that is ok.

Have some self awareness. This post is from a LeBron fan, telling y’all what y’all are doing right now is just disgusting.

This is a garbage post.

The Suns literally just ran Bron and them off the court less than a year ago. Nets win ONE game, it’s the same damn thing. A lower seed, losing to a better one.

That 2018 run, was not even Bron being close to his best. Big numbers and impressive tho.

LeBron is just not better than Kevin Durant…because he’s older. And it’s been that way for a minute. Nothing has changed.

And that is ok.
Bron in year 15 wasn’t better than Kd in year 15? yeah you smokin that good baltimore dope. Season 15 Bron isn’t getting swept by this Celtics team

Im comparing them in their respected same season. Replace them in same sitaution, and see what happens…

Im not saying he better than Kd now, I have Kd better than Bron since last year. Like you said he got older. It happens

Bron in year 15 wasn’t better than Kd in year 15, yeah you smokin that good baltimore dope.

Im comparing them in their respected same season. Replace them in same sitaution, same and what happens…

Im not saying he better than Kd now, I have Kd better than Bron since last year
Wavy smokes ?
It all makes sense

Bron in year 15 wasn’t better than Kd in year 15? yeah you smokin that good baltimore dope. Season 15 Bron isn’t getting swept by this Celtics team

Im comparing them in their respected same season. Replace them in same sitaution, and see what happens…

Im not saying he better than Kd now, I have Kd better than Bron since last year. Like you said he got older. It happens

What the hell does “year 15” matter? :lol:

LeBron in year 15 was like 33. Still smack in his prime. Beat up on a comically weak East…with still the most talented but underachieving roster (his doing)…..and got smoked in the finals.

Stop this “Year_” nonsense. You bout into it. It’s dumb.

Chris Paul is the same age as LeBron. Just led a team to the finals last year in the west, 64 wins this year…and his best player is Devin Booker and some role players.

Stop making excuses.

LeBron led the lakers with all their top 75 players, and seen as a vegas favorites to win the title…. to the lottery. That’s a different level of poverty and slander reserved just for that.

Lebron has ring in a Laker uniform.

With all due disrespect KD can’t wipe up Klutch’s piss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom