2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know the two. Two greatest to ever do it

MJ & Bron and even to a certain extent Kobe
But have we not seen it numerous times? Curry did it. Durk did it. A.i. did it. Barkley did it. To name a few. Theres been a bunch of #1s that out the squad on their back and made it to the big dance.

The nets have had a 119 offensive rating in 2 of the 3 games, and have lost all 3.

Give me guys who also care about defense.
They had one of if not the highest offensive rating in a season ever too during the regular season yet just made the play-in cause they had an All-Time bad defensive rating to go with that :lol:

Give me the two-way beast over the offensive genius any day if I'm trying to win hardware. It's why we saw the 2 two-way beasts finish top 2 for ROTY ahead of the offensive stars in Cade and Green

Last edited:
Don’t really matter. KD & Kyrie want a coach they can control. I always thought this quote was craaaaazy. Coming from Kyrie, and KD agreeing with it.

2ADBC1D5-9027-4943-9915-7B89FFD84C2A.png

This right here, is real coaching. But KD did not want that.

Kevin wasn't even listening. He never really bought in and realized how special that team was. Such a clown.

NEW YORKERS, does the local media cover the nets like they do the other sports teams (Yankees, Knicks, giants, Mets etc)?

Are there MrUnreliable headlines on the post? What is the buzz like in the big apple?

NY is ruthless lol.

None of the headlines said go back to New Jersey which is where we dump all our trash in landfills.

How can Kyrie be the blame for being held out of home games when they were allowing non-vaccinated players on the visiting teams to play?
Biden's agenda to silence us and put us in slavery. Asking a White 👸 to wear a mask covering up her beauty is worse than anything I've ever faced as a Black Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom