2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
1650909727625.png

Calling the refs out for bad calls is one thing but to say the game was fixed is wild. Hope the refs really screw them in game 5
Right? Can’t believe he was only fined $15K. I feel like other guys have been fined more for saying milder things than the refs predetermined the outcome of the game.

i see alot dont know about scott foster and the Donaghy scandal

and to think scott foster still dont have a hand in anything is FUNNY..He just more discreet with it

Embiid the only player to have the balls to speak about it

like some say its just :emoji_fish: :emoji_tropical_fish: :emoji_fishing_pole_and_fish:

EYE aint blaming the reffs for game 4, Sixers had plenty of chances and blew it not because of the fouls

but if you dont think some shady **** goes on behind the scenes i dont know what to tell you

this goes for all sports

FIFA Premier League being the most obvious rigged sport

So they were calling the series fair until the moment the Raptors won right?

:rolleyes
I’ve been saying for the longest YALL check a lot. My issue is always when you letting it slide for one team and calling the littlest of contact for the other

I know you gonna bring up game 2 and that’s cool. Outside of one outlier quarter whenever y’all drove to the rim y’all got calls. If y’all drove to the rim more often trust me y’all would get more calls

I’ve been saying for the longest YALL check a lot. My issue is always when you letting it slide for one team and calling the littlest of contact for the other

I know you gonna bring up game 2 and that’s cool. Outside of one outlier quarter whenever y’all drove to the rim y’all got calls. If y’all drove to the rim more often trust me y’all would get more calls
You mean when 6ft Malachi Flynn manages to push over 7ft Embiid who probably has 100lbs on him?

Or when Embiid falls after every layup

Or when Harden falls after every 3?

Sixers the the most foul baiting team in the league

Can’t even breath in Joel’s personal space

JuSt StOp FoUlInG hIm!

The lack of self awareness is crazy
1650911689336.jpeg

It's crazy that when winning. We forgot all about him jumping ship from OKC to GS. He was hurt so we had no criticism of him for leaving a perfect situation to go to Brooklyn with the lil homie.

This NBA season has definitely delivered lulz.
what a loser lol
More of a swinger, mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom