2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
What has Embiid accomplished that would merit him being a superstar?
Kawhi had a chance but I think he dropped the ball.

Kyrie career has gotten worse every year since 2017
Kawhi had a chance? Even pre injury his resume was more impressive than everyone not named Bron and Steph :lol:. Right up there with KD and Yanni's, he definitely is no matter how lowkey he keeps it publicly.

Embiid is probably the most marketable big since Shaq and prime Dwight, him having the season he just did backs up that status.

Kyrie is still one of the biggest names in sports no matter what he's done on the court lately, he's at that superstar level and has been since Cleveland.

All these guys still move jerseys with the best of them too

Dame and Kyrie aren’t a god damn Superstar.

See I knew I shouldn’t have gone down this road. :lol:
No matter how much dudes can hate or feel personally about a player doesn't deny their actual status/standing in the game imo :lol:

I don't mess with either particularly but I can't deny that they've been at that level.

Yeah lamelo isn’t taking Trae’s ASG spot anytime soon. That man is 29/9. In ink. He was absolutely buns against the heat but that man is really an entire offense.

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves

You trust fans? :lol:

LaMelo has stanssss man. They’re deep.

Just don’t be surprised if LaMelo gets voted to be an ASG Starter next year averaging 19/7 while Trae goes 29/9.

Kawhi had a chance? Even pre injury his resume was more impressive than everyone not named Bron and Steph :lol:. Right up there with KD and Yanni's, he definitely is no matter how lowkey he keeps it publicly.

Embiid is probably the most marketable big since Shaq and prime Dwight, him having the season he just did backs up that status.

Kyrie is still one of the biggest names in sports no matter what he's done on the court lately, he's at that superstar level and has been since Cleveland.

This is true as far as popularity but you a superstar while being a part-time player (Kawhi and Kyrie) ?

Kawhi doesn’t play enough bro it’s some people that have never even heard this man speak! He had a chance but that fizzled out

Embiid markets to what crowd exactly?
He still has never won anything that matters when it’s comes down to it.

Kyrie career has been on the decline since the trade from the Cavs

Jim WAS a superstar yes. Now hell no lol
20220427_124754.jpg

You trust fans? :lol:

LaMelo has stanssss man. They’re deep.

Just don’t be surprised if LaMelo gets voted to be an ASG Starter next year averaging 19/7 while Trae goes 29/9.

You know players and the media have 50% of the vote right? The fans by themselves cannot put someone in the all star game anymore. 8 million people can vote for Lamelo next season. If his peers + the media also don't place enough votes for him, he won't start.

Trae is a megastar in New York City. Madison Square Garden. The Mecca.

No matter how much dudes can hate or feel personally about a player doesn't deny their actual status/standing in the game imo :lol:

I don't mess with either particularly but I can't deny that they've been at that level.

You know I like Kyrie. On multiple occasions I have called him one of “the most skilled players ever”.

But he was never a Superstar.

That’s why I didn’t understand why y’all would get so upset with those of us who call him “one of the most skilled players ever”.

We were just talking about skill.

You know players and the media have 50% of the vote right? The fans by themselves cannot put someone in the all star game anymore. 8 million people can vote for Lamelo next season. If his peers + the media also don't place enough votes for him, he won't start.

I’m very aware of that….

And 50 percent is too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom