2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m at peace. Conflicted, but at peace.

This should be the WCF. Coin flip series if Murray was healthy.

But dubs in 6.

Back 2 back MVP bounced in the 1st rd

scust.png

Siakam reminds me of someone just high on life lolo he seem fun to hang around

also deff did not expect him to sound like that

The fine for chucking that mouthpiece is going to be crazy.

Steph got a 50k fine for throwing his mouthpiece in the direction of a ref

Ben10 watch

I completely forgot about Benjamin :lol: I’m actually sure there will be some Ben Simmons shenanigans around the city on Saturday.

YALL are not going to like it but I am convinced that we are about to witness Harden turn back the clock with a 20+ point triple double and a win.

The 4-5 matchup with Toronto and then having to probably play the Heat is the best matchup they could hope for. Y’all betting folks better do some research.

Also… QU!K QU!K we gone be conversing on Saturday night
1649957079218.gif

I was at that the pels game last night. Not a fun walk back up to canal st. after but it was cool to see their city turned up on a random Wednesday night. Smoothie King Center needs renovations, it’s a struggle up in there.

I was at that the pels game last night. Not a fun walk back up to canal st. after but it was cool to see their city turned up on a random Wednesday night. Smoothie King Center needs renovations, it’s a struggle up in there.
Walk isn't THAT bad :lol:

Mavs probably trying to hold Luka out until game 3 at the earliest. It's not looking good...he's gonna come back most likely not fully healed and then have to go to Utah where he's never won to try to bail them out of a 2-0 deficit. His game is physical already but it will ramp up even more in the playoffs so the potential for him to get an even worse injury like KD is really high

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom