2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only want to avoid Minnesota because of Pat Bev trying to do something dirty in our series. I know it will be on the way, especially if they get down 3-0 or 3-1.

Raptors vs 76ers is a tough series to pick. My head says 76ers, but I can see the Raptors surprising.

Raptors vs 76ers is a tough series to pick. My head says 76ers, but I can see the Raptors surprising.
It wouldn’t be surprise imo

Harden hasn’t had much time to acclimate

We know his and docs playoff history

Meanwhile raps play so well as a unit and everyone knows their role. We’ll see if they have legs left as nurse thibb’d them all season

Someone tried to sabotage me we with food poisoning……I got this tho

A6B521E1-34BA-4E70-9DB2-40A39DDE7657.jpeg

If the jazz can’t beat the mavericks without luka… lol

And if they do win the series based on luka being out or only partially healthy.. it’s prob gonna confuse their front office and they won’t blow it up

If the jazz can’t beat the mavericks without luka… lol

And if they do win the series based on luka being out or only partially healthy.. it’s prob gonna confuse their front office and they won’t blow it up
I see you ready to blow it up.

It makes sense

I mean it's confirmed that he has some kind of calf strain. I don't have a good feeling about it even if it's the most minimal strain

They were peaking going into the Playoffs :smh: beating good teams too :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom