2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nets ran Brown screens on almost every possession in the fourth

You don’t wanna switch that screen & you can’t drop against KD so you trap.

The most important part of this is Seth in the corner. His presence (gravity :lol: ) keeps his man away from the paint, which gives the Nets this 2 on 1 advantage.

Now Ben replaces Bruce on the screen & Bruce replaces Seth in the corner.

Bruce Brown 3 pointers are not sending you home so he’ll be ignored in the corner. His man will be waiting in the paint for Ben on the roll & Bruce has nowhere to cut.

Ben has nobody to pass to & they’ll reset with KD or Kyrie at the top & they’ll settle for a tough iso jumper.

Good luck with that.

have to think Ben plays the 5 full time which is crazy cause we've been saying this for years.

Bet good 🤝

100 left on the table
Bet good

69511C7C-AE89-4789-8011-DF02ED7DD1D8.gif

have to think Ben plays the 5 full time which is crazy cause we've been saying this for years.
Moving him off the ball is long overdue, although defensively we don’t know how good he is at protecting the rim or defending the post.

You wanna lean toward him being poor in both areas after so much time off.

Realistically for me I'm ok with a Pel's sweep. Gotta keep cp3 safe this time of year.

As long as Golden state and Philly gets bounced everything is ok. Also I need Brooklyn to come up just short for my Kyrie can't win without Lebron narrative to still be viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom