2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love this warriors team man. Wow. So much.

Refs tried to screw GSW all night. Still ain't work.

JJJ had the game if his life.

Temetrius went ham.

TRex arms got locked down.

And warriors had a crap load of chances down the stretch to put them away by like 7-8. Curry missed 1-2 dope *** looks from 3. And Klay missed 2 FTs.

Winners find ways to win.

I was just coming in here to point it out. THEY are starting with Tee Morant first but it's going to hit Ja by the end of the series
I can’t tell if it’s because he’s displaying confidence, people find him annoying or a bit of both?

Since we're talking about potential comeback games, Steph did not shoot well and had open looks the entire game. That won't last over a series and the Warriors are going to generate those looks in every game

I can’t tell if it’s because he’s displaying confidence, people find him annoying or a bit of both?
Who? Him or his dad?
I'm a fan of his but l don't like that he's dancing while the ball is in play. His dad just gets annoying standing up on every Memphis point like it's a highlight play. I KNOW the people sitting behind him gotta be annoyed. I get that he's a proud dad but every play ain't celebration material.

Who? Him or his dad?
I'm a fan of his but l don't like that he's dancing while the ball is in play. His dad just gets annoying standing up on every Memphis point like it's a highlight play. I KNOW the people sitting behind him gotta be annoyed. I get that he's a proud dad but every play ain't celebration material.
1651461106972.jpeg

An under rated subplot of the playoffs... Look at all the coaching talent. Look at all the new fresh faces. Theres ONE retread coach in the field and hopefully this is his last stop after he chokes AGAIN

WHEN he jokes again.

No Joel now though, so it won’t be considered a choke job :smh:

Who? Him or his dad?

His dad was funny in the first series but they gave him too much TV time and he’s going to be extremely obnoxious going forward now

AND IM HERE FOR ALL OF IT

Last edited:
Who? Him or his dad?

Archie Manning be allllll in the videos and never got criticized….

Tee ain’t doing nothing different than Steve Balmer either. It’s all in fun. Can’t be serious all the time

I think a good standard for block/charge is to determine whether or not the offensive player had enough time to react and avoid contact. For example, if he's already taken off, there's no way he can avoid the contact.

Archie Manning be allllll in the videos and never got criticized….

Tee ain’t doing nothing different than Steve Balmer either. It’s all in fun. Can’t be serious all the time
It may be what the other dude mentioned, that I'm just tired of seeing him on camera. Which isn't his fault. Just no reason to put the camera on a non-player that much. I don't care about every reaction he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom