2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sheriff Jim doesn’t step up in repose to Jimmy “Snack Size Bag” Butler calling his game limited, Midas whale retire and open his own strip club.
I don’t believe that’s a real quote

Also, Stringer does the same thing Jim does

Feels like since the pandemic the app fell off and people flocked to Tik Tok. IG is still very popular for influencers, but for regular people in my experience they went from posting a ton in 2019 to only a handful of times a year

Well that kind of makes sense, right? People were just locked in and/or had to wear masks so they couldn't stunt like they used to. App lost it's value to a lot of users :lol:

I was anti-tik tok for years before I caved in recently. It’s the best social media app around.

If you don't mind me asking, what makes you say that?

They overprice the s*** out of these “speciality” pizzas.

$30 for a Large Pie.

I’m not even mad at them, get your money :lol:
The ingredients they use are definitely better than the average pizza but not so much better that I wouldn't just go to my local or a chain instead

I gotta really be craving that pizza to go drive upstate and pay all that goddamn money to get it
All white savory sauces/condiments are gross

Ranch, blue cheese, sour cream, tzatziki, etc.

All nasty work
Mayonnaise is heinous and I wish places would stop slathering it on **** without warning
I shouldn't have to ask for no mayo, no mayo should be the default. Let the degens who like it ask for it

These women been tryna get me on it and I'm resisting
I caved on instagram, I won't give in this time!

Facts :lol:
Edit- This was me. Now that I'm on TikTok it's GOLD.
8AD4AA54-9CEA-4B14-8E9E-DBBDDE32998F.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom