2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the end of the game again... What were the Warriors doing defensively down the stretch?

Ja just murders them in the back half of 4Q and he's literally going left EVERY TRIP down the court. And Wiggins/Poole just continue to sit on his right hand every trip.

They just never adjusted.

Wiggins really had me LOLing :lol:

Hating on Star Wars :smh:
9-Hc-BDUPo-KGxx.jpg
Load one of these up for curry for next game. Keep it in your stash for me.

Bane and Brooks going to have to do something at some point. Ja can score at will, but can't just rely on him and one of the other guys to randomly hit some 3s.

Mad Dog saying shut up and dribble…and JJ not having it at all :lol:

When Mad Dog tried to allude to “older fans” who watched basketball for 60 & 70 years, not liking Draymond because he’s polarizing…everybody knew what time it was. Then mad dog tried to say “it’s not a race thing” :smh: :lol:

Not sure if JJ not being able to stay in character will keep him on the air or get him off the air.

In his first appearance on ESPN, he tried to do the hot takes character. But it was obvious he was forcing it. What made it even more funny is he said the exact opposite take on his podcast the same day (I posted in this thread about it. Will try to find it)

JJ won’t be able to stay in character. And I know that’s going to eat SAS up. The neck crack he did had me weak. Somebody posted this a week ago.

However, there is a market for JJ…and he really will not need ESPN at a point.

Speaking of Series ending terribly. This last 7 episodes of Ozark was TRASH.

I watched the 1st season and thought it was really good. Started the 2nd and completely stopped after like 2-3 episodes. Got really stale. I'm now giving it another try starting all over but this post has me second guessing myself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom