2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet again, no games today
kid-thinking.gif

This why these x player is better than y player is so tough cause eras were completely different. Would O be O if he played in todays game or would he be some Cam Payne type pg?

Old and tired argument I know but hey.
I just judge guy relative to their era.

The rules were so different.
Plus it goes both ways

Could a 6 foot tall point gaurd work in a league with

no carrying?
no 3 point line ?
and no spacing?

Oscar would have a better chance of being good today

Than CP3 would in the 1960s

Sure harden aint himself but he my man is being tripled team/double teamed when near the paint even being doubled at the perimeter

You hear the coach last night say make a wall

Hes been making the right plays and not forcing ****, the role players arent hitting anything at all is what really the issue is

When corner shots aint falling for sixers its pretty easy to play off them esp when heat are in that zone defense

Yall are so brainwashed though and want harden to drop 40 a night

If yall think harden the issue we watching completely diff games

Last edited:
Sure harden aint himself but he my man is being tripled team/double teamed when near the paint even being doubled at the perimeter

Hes been making the right plays and not forcing ****, the role players arent hitting anything at all is what really the issue is

When corner shots aint falling for sixers its pretty easy to play off them esp when heat are in that zone defense

FR9HKilX0AIywe7

Sheesh ya ima have to rewatch some film

Its bad man why should the heat change up they approach when guys like green/niang/tobias are a combined 6-32 from 3 lol

Harden setting them up with dimes to wide open most the time

I don't have numbers in front of me but eye test says Sixers at least play better with the small lineup.

Doc's insistence to try to match up with a Heat lineup that he doesn't even have the personnel to match up with is costing them.

I can already smell some Lebron recruitment happening. Harden for Rust. make the Lakers great again. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom