2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game 6 Harden coming up

holeup.png

If it wasn’t for Tobias Harris the Sixers would’ve gotten knocked out in round 1. Worrying about the wrong guy
Tobias Harris is paid almost 33 million a year.

(Read that again^^^)

Tonight, for 33m, he gave you 12 and 3

He did what he was paid to do in round one (for once) if you ask me.

No team paying Tobias Harris 33m a year will ever win a title. Imo

(Read that again^^^)

Who cares what he is paid. He isn’t the problem

(Read that again^^^)

Tonight, for 33m, he gave you 12 and 3

tf

Philly supposedly has the MVP and another supposed All-Star if not All-NBA playmaker

if Harris made 22.67 million would you change your mind?

I totally forgot Barkley played almost twice as long for the Sixers than he for for the Suns. Wonder why IMO hes most known for his tenure with PHX, just his MVP?

tf

Philly supposedly has the MVP and another supposed All-Star if not All-NBA playmaker

if Harris made 22.67 million would you change your mind?
If Tobias Harris was paid 15-18m, I wouldn't have anything to say about him.

You act as though I said harden, embiid and doc are blameless? I never said that.

Facts are facts... The sixers are paying Harris like he should've had 24/8 tonight if others were off.

He gave little to nothing.

If you're ok with Harris being paid as if he's a top 15 guy in the league and giving you top 60-70 player production, ok.

If Tobias Harris was paid 15-18m, I wouldn't have anything to say about him.

You act as though I said harden, embiid and doc are blameless? I never said that.

Facts are facts... The sixers are paying Harris like he should've had 24/8 tonight if others were off.

He gave little to nothing.

If you're ok with Harris being paid as if he's a top 15 guy in the league and giving you top 60-70 player production, ok.
If Harris is being paid as a top 15 guy then what does that make Harden who gave you 2 more points than Harris did tonight

You are acting like Harris being paid like that prevented them from having 2 other max slots......

Or prevented them from having a team like they did with Butler, Simmons etc. who were one bounce away from beating the champs that year

If Harris is being paid as a top 15 guy then what does that make Harden who gave you 2 more points than Harris did tonight

You are acting like Harris being paid like that prevented them from having 2 other max slots......

Or prevented them from having a team like they did with Butler, Simmons etc. who were one bounce away from beating the champs that year
Tobi being paid like that is the reason we have 2 other max slots lol we had to spend the money that summer, if we didn’t max him, our “cap” wouldn’t been a lot lower and couldn’t even take back Jim without gutting the roster even further

Tobi being paid like that is the reason we have 2 other max slots lol we had to spend the money that summer, if we didn’t max him, our “cap” wouldn’t been a lot lower and couldn’t even take back Jim without gutting the roster even further
He was brought in when they had Joel, Ben and Yimmy, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom