2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ratsull torched the Grizzlies all 4 games

Brooks didn't get to play in any of them

Ja played poorly overall however Grizz fans say Finch threw doubles and traps at him consistently

The first 2 games took place in November when the Grizz' defense was God awful. The narrative on them was that their defense dropped all the way off from the previous season

By the end of the year they finished tied for 5th best defense

I hope Ant continues to go off and KAT calms the hell down

JJJ is DPOY candidate and is probably only second to Bam in that mobile rim protector archetype. Bane is clearly one of the best improved players is a legit flame thrower who had a historical year

277806863_5791914334170376_8302285176388065940_n.jpg

I'll admit that Patrick Beverly is kind of overdoing it but I like the passion. The NBA has become such a "championship or bust" sport that often times you forget to celebrate anything else. Minnesota has made the playoffs once in the last 15 years, they have every right to be happy and celebrate. Let them have their moment

I'll admit that Patrick Beverly is kind of overdoing it but I like the passion. The NBA has become such a "championship or bust" sport that often times you forget to celebrate anything else. Minnesota has made the playoffs once in the last 15 years, they have every right to be happy and celebrate. Let them have their moment

So is he overdoing it or not? :lol:

Like I said a thousand times before, yall gone stop disrespecting CHicago point guards man.

I see you Pat Bev.

Man, this thread speed is DIFFERENT once the postseason starts :lol:

I don’t like to go on record like that but EYE think the Timberwolves (and Clippers who I think will win) are pushing there games to 6. I would be SHOCKED if either pushed it to 7.

But don’t take as disrespect. They are both nice little teams for the future that I’m excited to see.

Also…..IF Wardell plays, this thread will be INSUFFERABLE if the Warriors lose to Utah the Jazz in the first round. I feel like as a basketball collective we need that not to happen so they can blow it up

Congrats to the wolves on their moral ring and pat bev on his moral mvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom