2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playoff hockey is fun. Watching a live game is fun.

I'm not watching the regular season tho.

Wasn't there like 4 game 7s. That's pretty raw. I'm a bitter Sharks fan so I hate everyone in the NHL playoffs.

Yessir! One game was 2-0 but all others were decided by a goal. I got into hockey because of the Penguins so it was sad to see my dudes Crosby and Malkin go out like that.

Went to a bunch of Rangers games in my prime too but NY sports outside of baseball just hit different to me. Feels like people are there just to be there. Respectfully.

I’ll never forget this lol
1652822180143.png

Steph hasn’t lost a step.

Klay may have. I think we need to see what he does in the summer and how he comes out next season to determine.
Steph definitely isn't in that 15-18 zone anymore, still extremely productive. I don't think it's debatable that Klay has lost more than a step defensively.

I thought it was real funny style of Jalen Rose last week when Sixers got eliminated saying Harden shouldn't get a max. As a former player thought that was really haterish of him. Let those other squares like SAS talk about dudes money.

Did a 3rd of the Kraken season this year while trying to learn the rules. I gotta shoot for at least 50% next year but hoops consumed me more

I like Hockey's ASG concept too

I don’t watch Hockey at all unless I’m forced to. But I caught some of the Game 7’s.

It was really great to see Boston lose, like it always is. Unfortunately, Giannis and the Bucks didn’t do the same the following day :frown:

rent free :pimp:

Watching hockey gives me motion sickness.
You gotta see a game in person. Went to a Blackhawks/Sharks game in 2009 and that changed my life, and I've been to Niners, Giants, Cal Bears, and Warriors games. A hockey game is like dumping rabid NFL fans in a NBA arena.

Hockey names actually make sense too.

So many NBA names make absolutely no sense and I’ll never get over it.

yeah once you start to understand the general player movement and how the puck tends to move, it def gets easier to follow along. there's def a few times a year where the cameraman is on something and doesn't make it easy tho :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom