2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard he was an *******.
There’s multiple stories out there about people having bad interactions with him and they’re probably true, but he’s also legitimately done a lot of good things for food service workers who got hit hard by the pandemic and first responders.

People are complicated. They can act like *******s at times and do kind things.

Suns were up 2-0 right?

Gonna be tough for the Mavs either way. Dinwiddie, Brunson, and Luka probably can’t put up enough points. Mavs need a consistent #2 threat.

Bertans provided nothing.

Warriors play too quick

He seems to respond emotionally and has a tough time explaining himself though… If he’s going to be argumentative, at least have some juice to back it up. Someone at ESPN definitely told him to tone it down whether it was yesterday or today

It was probably his agent or manager

I don’t understand why teams don’t treat Dray like Ben Simmons. I’d literally double Klay, Poole or Steph every time down.

Force Dray to shoot layups, contested or not and sag on him if he’s at the perimeter.

I’d live and die with dray getting “gimme” layup attempts
Memphis laid all the way off Drayomond so all he did was make an aggressive dribble towards the hoop and either get a runway or assist. He isn't afraid to attack the rim and try to score there

There’s multiple stories out there about people having bad interactions with him and they’re probably true, but he’s also legitimately done a lot of good things for food service workers who got hit hard by the pandemic and first responders.

People are complicated. They can act like *******s at times and do kind things.
Not to mention he's out alot of local spots in the map. Not fancy restaurants, just regular local spots and food trucks.

Waiting for Bron’s Steph curry tweet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chef too obvious.

"Wig proving why he went #1 overall! His talent has always been there! #nevergiveup #kidfromcanada"

QbadP (3).png

The Series is far from over, but Kenny Smith said it best--"Game 2 is THE game".

This isn't like the Suns. The Warriors come at you from every angle and they have so many guys who can go off. It's not even like you can win if you lock up Steph. Plus, defensively, they put SO MUCH pressure on the opposing team. The only real hope is you play perfect defense, perfect offense, and hope the entire Warriors team goes ice cold. The only way the Warriors really can lose is if they turnover the ball way too often in consecutive games.

Luka is obviously the best player in this series, and the playoffs overall, but he's not playing like it right now. A lot of that has to do with GS and their game plan. Steph didn't even need to break 25 to win. The entire team showed up, because offensively they're far more superior. Mavs looked so confused with the Warriors ball and off-ball movement.

What's most concerning is, that the Warriors didn't even "attack" Luka on defense either. This dude is going to be gassed once they start doing that.

I don’t understand why teams don’t treat Dray like Ben Simmons. I’d literally double Klay, Poole or Steph every time down.

Force Dray to shoot layups, contested or not and sag on him if he’s at the perimeter.

I’d live and die with dray getting “gimme” layup attempts

This only works if the team doesn't move on offense off-ball. Or if you're playing 2K.

Teams have tried this approach in the past. The Warriors just end up moving off-ball so well, and Dray is an above-average play-making Forward. He would welcome the sag. If anything, it only gives him more advantage to see all the "soft" spots from the defense. He'll literally pick the defense apart. That's like defenses blitzing Peyton Manning. Good luck :lol:

Luka was -30 tonight and had more turnovers than buckets.... interesting 🤔

We still care about +/- or those don't count anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom