2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I shoot 24% from three on mostly open looks and Canadian Jae Crowder dots me for 20, tip of the cap.

I come in peace. I never understood this logic.

The Mavs took almost 50 3-point attempts tonight. They made 11 of them. They average a little over 13 3's made per game. I don't think them missing 3's is the main reason they lost. Or at least by that much.

Also, the Mavs have made ~213 3's this postseason. The next closest team is Boston with 170. Obviously, the Mavs have gotten this far because of the 3-ball, but they don't have guys who can consistently do that for the entire post-season ( I know this because they have guys in their rotation who's played for the Knicks recently).

Mavs averaged around 37 3pt attempts in the regular season. They average 40 3pt attempts in the playoffs now.

Again 1 game is a VERY small sample size, but they lost the game because the GS Warriors defense was elite tonight. Especially from Andrew Wiggins.

I think Dallas coming backand beating Phoenix hurt em against the Warriors. Klay's quite says it all, they're aware that they too can get stunned. But with Looney playing how he his, gon be a long series for Dallas, one thing GSW needs is a solid post presence, they'll open up their perimeter game.

gonna be interesting to see how Dallas adjusts to protect the rim. warriors were *** cheeks from deep but they were eating in the paint.

poole is hella young and he can be streaky, but his willingness to attack and finish at the rim adds another dimension to this offense. dallas gonna play some zone and dare the splash bros to test their shooting slump?

I think Dallas coming backand beating Phoenix hurt em against the Warriors. Klay's quite says it all, they're aware that they too can get stunned. But with Looney playing how he his, gon be a long series for Dallas, one thing GSW needs is a solid post presence, they'll open up their perimeter game.

They might play Boban, but if they do that, it slows the game down drastically. J. Kidd might try that. I'd suspect Luka would like the pace to slow down.

They might play Boban, but if they do that, it slows the game down drastically. J. Kidd might try that. I'd suspect Luka would like the pace to slow down.

i could see Boban getting a few minutes of burn. we saw how memphis throwing steven adams in there stifled the dubs for two games. but at some point, dubs would play him off the floor

we gonna put some respect on andrew wigHIMs name

he been ballin this playoffs. jae crowder would never

I understand he was a #1 overall pick and hasn't lived up to his draft selection, but he's shaped out to be a really solid player starting for a championship-contending team. He also regularly guards the opposing teams best offensive players as well. To guard Luka at a high level and drop a 20-piece is no small task.

This might be a sweep and I don’t even think that’s a hot take. Warriors too fast for this Mavs team, they can completely take the patented Luka pick and pop out of the picture too.

Mavs will win a game or two. They'll slow the game down or have a game where all their shots fall. It's bound to happen when you attempt 40 3's per game 🤣

i could see Boban getting a few minutes of burn. we saw how memphis throwing steven adams in there stifled the dubs for two games. but at some point, dubs would play him off the floor
I see this happening. Adams was almost a non-factor in game 6.

Yeah yall are wild'n with Boban

Chriss has a better chance to take Bertans minutes if he's not hitting a 3

yall aint trynna see boban milk tea get 10 rebounds in < 4 minutes?

if mavs go down 3-1, i could see jkidd saying **** it and throwing everything and the kitchen sink out there

Curry seeing boban on the switch

time-hot-wings.gif

warriors gotta find a way to re-sign looney this off season. they’ve won the rebound battle almost every playoff game, largely in part to him. that small ball line up is getting whooped on the glass against memphis without loon. low maintenance on offense, knows where to be on those cuts, and he wasn’t a liability when switched onto luka, too. wiseman could be a ways away from contributing anything significant, they gonna need loon

warriors gotta find a way to re-sign looney this off season. they’ve won the rebound battle almost every playoff game, largely in part to him. that small ball line up is getting whooped on the glass against memphis without loon. low maintenance on offense, knows where to be on those cuts, and he wasn’t a liability when switched onto luka, too. wiseman could be a ways away from contributing anything significant, they gonna need loon
Loon really a part of the family. Warriors core is legit 6 dudes. Wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom