2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to see Dallas making a concerted effort to attack the paint. Shoulda been doing this. It opens things up for them.

Let's see how long it lasts.
Setting that aside, they’re also pushing the tempo without Luka on the floor.

THAT has to be an emphasis next year. Kidd wants to use the regular season for lab work - I need the Brunson/Dinwiddie minutes pushing the throttle and speeding things up.

Setting that aside, they’re also pushing the tempo without Luka on the floor.

THAT has to be an emphasis next year. Kidd wants to use the regular season for lab work - I need the Brunson/Dinwiddie minutes pushing the throttle and speeding things up.
They gotta step up their D in order to disrupt the Warriors' offense and create more transition opportunities. Hard to do against the Warriors.

But I see what you’re saying.

refs blew that call. dray established and was not backcourt. ref mark davis made it worse by giving dray a tech because he missed the call

They gotta step up their D in order to disrupt the Warriors' offense and create more transition opportunities. Hard to do against the Warriors.

But I see what you’re saying.
Without a doubt. I just mean more generally than even this series.

Ain’t any reason to rank dead last in pace without a top-end secondary guy... Maximize Brunson and Dinwiddie and let them do what they’re best at when Luka is out.

They’ll generate way more easy looks with this second unit.

mavs in trouble, they can't clear the boards.
as the gm progresses, warriors will create more second chance opportunities

Homecourt is the biggest excuse for the away team to play like ****. If you play sports you always wanted to beat the **** out the home team. I’m high school we drove up to an hour away the same night. So flying to a city and playing the next day is an excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom