2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro - Twitter was NASTY after Kerr’s comments. All the conservatives were popping up retweeting his comments about him with som slick ****. This tweet was the nastiest.

Son made the argument was that America wasn’t racist because black professional athletes and entertainers are millionaires…..AND HE’S BLACK!!! He served in the army, though and no disrespect to anyone here who served because it doesn’t happen to everyone who does but he was probably brainwashed and has a flag on his G550 :smh:

There are just stupid stupid people in this world.

Anyone ever notice that these people are always some type of wacko?

There are just stupid stupid people in this world.

Anyone ever notice that these people are always some type of wacko?
he has a point eventhough it is shallow. but what he doesn't realize that racism exists in many forms. if he was listening, he would have known by now the rhetorics of the GOP that the non-caucasian people are taking away baby formula.

he has a point eventhough it is shallow. but what he doesn't realize that racism exists in many forms. if he was listening, he would have known by now the rhetorics of the GOP that the non-caucasian people are taking away baby formula.

What point did he make? That the US isnt racist cause Lil Baby and James Harden worth millis?

Oh wow….not sure if this was discussed but it looks like the NBA allowed voters to vote for Embiid and Jokic on the 1st Team if they wanted to and he still didn’t make it :stoneface:

Oh wow….not sure if this was discussed but it looks like the NBA allowed voters to vote for Embiid and Jokic on the 1st Team if they wanted to and he still didn’t make it :stoneface:
Embiid apparently had more votes at F for 1st team than Tatum did (and more points overall)

Bro - Twitter was NASTY after Kerr’s comments. All the conservatives were popping up retweeting his comments about him with som slick ****. This tweet was the nastiest.

Son made the argument was that America wasn’t racist because black professional athletes and entertainers are millionaires…..AND HE’S BLACK!!! He served in the army, though and no disrespect to anyone here who served because it doesn’t happen to everyone who does but he was probably brainwashed and has a flag on his G550 :smh:

Haven't been able to spend more than 30 seconds at at time on Twitter since yesterday. Too much nastiness and idiocy for me to tolerate right now.

Embiid apparently had more votes at F for 1st team than Tatum did (and more points overall)
I believe the voters have to select 2 guards, 2 forwards, and 1 center per team but it is displayed to the public as front court & back court. It would make sense that Jokic and Embiid wouldn’t both make the same team because that would require all the voters to agree on which one would be considered a C vs a F.

I think Bill Simmons said that whichever position you get more 1st place votes in (may have just been overall votes) will be the position you’re eligible for. So even though Joel had more first place votes and overall votes than Tatum, those votes would have predominantly been as a C making him ineligible to be a first team forward

Last edited:
I believe the voters have to select 2 guards, 2 forwards, and 1 center per team but it is displayed to the public as front court & back court. It would make sense that Jokic and Embiid wouldn’t both make the same team because that would require all the voters to agree on which one would be considered a C vs a F.

I think Bill Simmons said that whichever position you get more 1st place votes in (may have just been overall votes) will be the position you’re eligible for. So even though Joel had more first place votes and overall votes than Tatum, those votes would have predominantly been as a C making him ineligible to be a first team forward

Ahhhh okay, I got you.

"Sweep tonight"
"night night"
"100 points on these fools"
Screenshot_20220525-111632__01.jpg

Next morning:

You GSW fans something else man
I had Warriors in 5 before the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom