2022 OFFICIAL NBA PLAYOFF THREAD - NBA FINALS TIME - GS 4-2 - STEVE GETS #4……ON NT - SUMMER JAM SCREEN RECEIPTS INCOMING……

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks vs. Hornets should be fun...really the only play-in game that I care about. Hope the rest end up going as expected. I just want to see a 1st round of Ant vs. Jae. The rest of the first round matchups in the West gonna be mid

interesting to see if Qai and KD will suffer from fatigue as series goes on and if they move deeper
that's a lot of scoring to make up for the bad defense and lack of supporting cast

they are barely beating bad teams with these guys going off every night

I'm loving the Memphis energy. I was saying months ago that it would be a great matchup... so seeing a lot of y'all picking them is going to make it fun in here

Any y'all put money up though :nerd:

Where I see Mempis shining is evil Danny Green being on Steph at all times. Assuming a perfect scenario and Steph is close to full health

Things get interesting if Poole starts over Klay (or Wiggins)

Where I see Mempis shining is evil Danny Green being on Steph at all times. Assuming a perfect scenario and Steph is close to full health

They’ll have to play all of them. Steph, Poole, Klay, Wiggins and Draymond. Can’t play looney and dray together anymore.

Any y'all put money up though :nerd:

magic-johnson-no.gif

From other players with the same injury (without knowing the exact severity) it seems like he should miss at least 1-2 games even if it is a mild strain

From what we know of Luka, he will try to play anyway

Sucky situation

IMO, Poole will only start if Steph isn't playing or they remove Looney from the lineup. Kerr will stick with his main starting five and make the quick adjustment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom