• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don’t see Carr leaving but gonna have to make some moves here. Fill those holes in o line up and get a WR.

with all the money they just freed up, i’d imagine (and hope) they are getting ready to do something during free agency.

14.5M cleared up in cap space from Miller and Drake restructuring and now Littleton getting cut - even tho its hella dead money too.

i think that should put them in the $40+M in cap space range?

For as good a player as Mack is, it's crazy that he's been traded twice in his career already. Sucks that he's now traded to the AFC West this time around :emoji_rolling_eyes:

For as good a player as Mack is, it's crazy that he's been traded twice in his career already. Sucks that he's now traded to the AFC West this time around :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Salary is super high and I love dude but he does have a tendency to disappear for games in a row. He’s gonna eat next to Bosa though

1646962680571.png

I do remember a TNF game against the Chargers with Carson throwing well to Denarius Moore and Michael Bush just running over the Chargers defense .. good times man watching with a bunch of Choker fans at a Yard House.
It wont be good times for Carr with Bosa and Mack scaring him every snap.

How many more playoff wins does Carr have than McGloin?

Who has more pro bowls and playoffs appearances? Carr or Palmer?

Hey Palmer won comeback player of the year in 2015. Maybe Carr will win it next year right?

Quote me when Carr actually takes us somewhere. So far its been 8 years of mediocrity.

65E06BDF-F238-423A-BA74-710AD10E2EDF.jpeg

D0E2E1D5-1CE0-406F-95CF-119AD1F00AEC.jpeg
Carrdashians loyal to their king.
We can go down the list and see how teams that gave it a chance and drafted a QB high but cut the cord after say 5 years and moved on and made moves to win a Superbowl. Let's just take recent two SB winners, Bucs and Rams. Bucs took Winston first overall and Rams took Goff first overall, both cut the cord and made trades for a seasoned vet and went all in, won a championship! We're going on year #9 with Carrbage and still making excuses for his him. listing off all the reasons in the NFL world on why he's is not winning yet younger QBs with less talent taking and winning playoff games. They're getting paid less too! Meanwhile fans think the team should sign and extend him for so much when we need cap space for more impact players

Even if McDaniels/Ziegler wanted to move on from Carr, who do they legitimately replace him with and compete with the rest in the AFC West?

Mark Davis ain’t taking D. Watson. Rodgers is sticking to GB. Russ is in Denver. You wanna replace Carr with Kirk Cousins? Nah. I’d rather just stick with Carr.

Supposedly the Colts want Carr. this QB draft class aint it, so what do we do with those draft picks?

i’d be shocked too if they move on from Carr at this point.

I can’t front tho, Carrdashian is funny AF :lol:

Back
Top Bottom