• SD

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy how they put up 37 points and still had a touchdown called back, 1 touchdown dropped in the end zone, and waller’s drop that looked like a td

Guess we won't be seeing vids of Lock dancing this week. Those TD drops by Nelly and Waller were bad. Instead of 14 pts ended up with 6. This is the kind of win I needed to see though. Jacobs and Booker take over the 4th qtrs with the lead. Also heard during the game the announcer said something about this is the least penalized Raiders team through this many weeks since 1967 or something like that? LOL!

The Raiders leaving points and potentially dropping 50 doesn’t surprise me - they can score with just about anybody in the league.

What surprised me is how well the defense played. The Broncos had injuries along the offensive line, but in the past the Raiders defense would never capitalize on that **** :lol: so it still surprised me.

Statement game this week. Miami, Baltimore and Tennessee gonna make it an interesting race for that wild card spot.

82A9F36F-8FDA-4198-9084-07B161B30E8A.jpeg

Raiders hadn’t won there in hella years - the victory lap was necessary and worth it :lol:

They’re just trying to find an edge to get motivated. Regular season games don’t mean much to a team like this.
Yea exactly. Build the hype. They coming off a bye so gotta get em amped. hopefully it’s a fun game and not lopsided...

Yea but teams with a number of players not being in practice has not translated well to the field

Back
Top Bottom