Votes: 2 22.2%
  • London

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
man I wanted Karl to be great, nice to have him back

what they really need is a safety who can play the pass tho.
cant have both...gotta chose one. tackling or coverage :lol:

we not allowed to have luxurious things

After having some time to cool off and reflect on the Learhewood pick, I actually really **** with what we've done so far this draft.

After having some time to cool off and reflect on the Learhewood pick, I actually really **** with what we've done so far this draft.
i ain’t mad at the leatherwood pick if thats the guy they wanted. im just mad at the value we used to get him.

i know it’s subjective, but this gotta be like the 3rd year in a row this **** has happened

I’ve seen hella people laughing at the raiders for taking 3 safeties and it’s really bad analysis. Dudes going for the low hanging fruit and trying to get kekekes, hahahas and retweets.

1. Harris, Heath and Leavitt played way too man snaps last year. We didn’t have any safety depth.

2. They’re saying Divine is going to be a WLB convert anyway.

Really don’t see the issue here.

i ain’t mad at the leatherwood pick if thats the guy they wanted. im just mad at the value we used to get him.

i know it’s subjective, but this gotta be like the 3rd year in a row this **** has happened

Yup nothing wrong with valuing your guys but Gruden and Mayock just seem so unsophisticated in terms of draft strategy and execution.

A little finesse and ingenuity to maximize value would be nice but I've come to accept the fact that they're just not particularly competent in that area.

still uncertain about our LB’s, but overall i’m excited to see what this defense under Gus Bradley can bring. cant remember the last time i’ve had the words excited and raiders defense together in the same sentence :lol:

Monday nights football vs ravens week 1

Was gonna try to go cowboy stadium for the game but don’t think I can pull going on thanksgiving day:smh:

tickets are still wildly expensive. my friends and i were trying to flyout to the WFT game, but even nosebleeds are still $350+ smh

Back
Top Bottom