2022 Tennesse Titans Season Thread (Playoffs vs Bengals)

Wow I really had my doubts but I hope the d plays like this the rest of the season.

But King Henry man nothing else needs to be said.

I just realized the team didn’t allow a sack today. That’s a huge difference from what’s been happening all year. Maybe there is some truth to the line playing better without Lewan.

Can’t believe I haven’t been in here this year but Titan Up! Wife and I flew out to LA last week for the game. What an excellent defensive performance. Rams fans were STUNNED!

Gotta do it bro! Imma drive over to Pittsburgh and catch that one. I also wouldn’t mind the TNF game against the 49ers either

I don’t want to take away from the wins because they’re great and all but I’m a little concerned about the offense going forward if teams can just bracket AJ all game.

Pretty much a terrible game all around. Tannehill was bad, the injuries keep piling up and we're in trouble if AJ is out now as well. The defense can't be expected to bail us out like they have been these past few games. While it was nice to see young guys like NWI and Fitzpatrick step up a bit we could really use another veteran receiver. I'm sure we can find someone to poach from another team's practice squad.

Back
Top Bottom