2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

BC1AAB0F-8524-447D-8899-19D8FC2EB64C.jpeg
Imagine facing these 3 in Highschool?

I can’t believe Stassi dropped that 3rd strike. Look at everything he caused :lol: :smh:

Walsh :pimp:

Not a bad way to spend a weekend.

nice little sweep of the barves to start the season !

now onto Matt Moore vs DeGrom tonight LOL

jut give me a solid 5-6 inn with 2 runs and i will be satisfied

SD again for the All Star Game would be dope! You know folks will throw a fit with back-to-back Games in Southern California though...

City/State leaders up here in Seattle are trying to get MLB to bring it to T-Mobile Park. Currently at 9,000 fan limit but by July it could be 50% capacity.

SD again for the All Star Game would be dope! You know folks will throw a fit with back-to-back Games in Southern California though...

City/State leaders up here in Seattle are trying to get MLB to bring it to T-Mobile Park. Currently at 9,000 fan limit but by July it could be 50% capacity.

Last year was suppose to be at Dodgers stadium which is a ghetto sh*t hole stadium anyways :lol:

Hold up, we not disrespecting Dodger Stadium.

Dodger stadium is objectively a **** stadium. Its dated and could use a massive upgrade. If you took your fandom out of the equation, you would agree.

With that being said, its a great place to watch a game because of the weather and the setting. But the stadium itself is bottom tier.

Dodger stadium is objectively a **** stadium. Its dated and could use a massive upgrade. If you took your fandom out of the equation, you would agree.

With that being said, its a great place to watch a game because of the weather and the setting. But the stadium itself is bottom tier.
Dated? Yes. Bottom Tier? I get that view. My mans said ghetto ****hole and those are some fight words.

Back
Top Bottom