2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

20211007_072550.jpg

Something about athletes wearing their own jerseys in public I find funny :lol: Not hating though, it’s a pretty cool flex.

shoutout to Soto showing up for max :smokin

playoff baseball just so strategic

literally every move a manager makes is important

the intensity just everything about it i dont think any other sport come playoff time is on par with baseball IMO ofcourse

i just honestly love baseball in general though, im one of those can sit and watch a full 9inn game

playoff baseball just so strategic

literally every move a manager makes is important

the intensity just everything about it i dont think any other sport come playoff time is on par with baseball IMO ofcourse

i just honestly love baseball in general though, im one of those can sit and watch a full 9inn game
It really is. I think the pace plays a role too. The pace of baseball really gives you time to analyze every change, every chess move.

Where football may have one last down close to a TD or a field goal they have to make, it doesn’t come close to a tied playoff game in late innings, intensity wise.

Will be in SD for a week. How bad is the drive to LA? Is it worth it for the Dodgers vs Giants game Monday?

I still dont think its fair that division winners would have to sit and wait for over a week while a wildcard series is happening.

Yeah that's definitely a huge downside. for hot/healthy teams. Or could potentially be good rest for pitchers and injured players.

Will be in SD for a week. How bad is the drive to LA? Is it worth it for the Dodgers vs Giants game Monday?
I’ve drive
2-3 hours. Although, I haven’t done the drive on a weekday. Only weekends.
Actually, Monday is a holiday. Wondering if that means less traffic.

I’ve drive

2-3 hours. Although, I haven’t done the drive on a weekday. Only weekends.
Actually, Monday is a holiday. Wondering if that means less traffic.

Thanks for the info! Could take up to 3 hours? I'm gonna miss this one then lol

Back
Top Bottom