2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, Charlie Hustle: Rest In Power, Willie. RIP, Pete.

Can't believe Adrian is 38 years ago....just like yesterday I remember he was a Dodger in my grade school days...what a career. Shame he hasn't won a World Series.

Gary Sheffield, Shawn Green, Kevin Brown, Adrian Beltre, Paul Lo Duca, Eric Gagne.....Those were fun times :pimp:

Montero has been a ***** in Chicago ever since Wilson got called up.

Last year Wilson told me how Monterro is huge hater and a prick and was envious when he was called up cause he knew his playing time was coming to an end.

Kinda hope the Nats pick Montero up. He can still swing it.

Lobaton has been useless as a backup.

Anthony Rendon quietly leading all MLB 3B in WAR.

Probably would be best to extend him over Harper.

Yasmani Grandal's 9th inning...100 to zero real quick
Worst sequence I ever seen to end a game
No team had recorded a walk-off win on a strikeout since 2010.
In my humble opinion, the end of this game was Chase Utley's fault.  Yes, Grandal made a s*** throw.  But Utley NEEDS to catch that ball.  He was so concerned with keeping his foot on the base when he went to reach for it that he couldnt.  In that situation, you CANNOT let the ball go by you.  If he would have gone after the ball instead of trying to keep his foot on the base, he would have caught it and the game would have continued.

Yasmani Grandal's 9th inning...100 to zero real quick
Worst sequence I ever seen to end a game

No team had recorded a walk-off win on a strikeout since 2010.

In my humble opinion, the end of this game was Chase Utley's fault.  Yes, Grandal made a s*** throw.  But Utley NEEDS to catch that ball.  He was so concerned with keeping his foot on the base when he went to reach for it that he couldnt.  In that situation, you CANNOT let the ball go by you.  If he would have gone after the ball instead of trying to keep his foot on the base, he would have caught it and the game would have continued.

I saw the video this morning & it did look like he could've made a better effort.

Keep the ball in front of you, keep the runner on 3rd, & keep the game going.

I was pretty happy with the end result of that game last night :smokin

Angels somehow with all those injuries to the pitching staff and without Trout are only one game out of the wildcard :smokin

For someone with filthy stuff, Blake Treinen looks scared on the mound. No confidence. Nats blow another one. I'm numb to it now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom