2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Btw , I don't wanna anything else about Ohtani for MVP.

FB_IMG_1663258979859.jpg

Judge is basball Jesus .. :smokin

Will the Yankees pay him though or does he end up going to the Giants or Mariners in free agency?

Correa deserves better, dare I say. :lol:

He's caught fire the last month like a championship-minded player would...unfortunately, the rest of the Twins have not caught fire...and they will be on the outside looking in.

Correa deserves better, dare I say. :lol:

He's caught fire the last month like a championship-minded player would...unfortunately, the rest of the Twins have not caught fire...and they will be on the outside looking in.

Where does he end up? I doubt he stays there.

This just annoys me more about Buxton...he was on pace for an easy 40, but the lineup management where he doesn't play everyday + his inevitable IL stint is frustrating. He has MVP potential written all over him, but his body is so damn soft. :smh:
He definitely has the tools to be the best in the Game, is what I want to say.
Best ability is, availability, right?
Yea he definitely DOES NOT, have what it takes.

Looking at their schedules, It could get interesting.

The next 6 will be tough for the Brewers. Yanks and Mets still playing for something.

Padres should beat the Diamondbacks, Cards could be tough, Rockies should be easy, Dodgers got nothing to play for, Sox trying to make the playoffs and giants could play spoiler.

Will be interesting.

Brewers.png
Brewers.png

Nats shoulda kept Soto. Taking in all these bum *** prospects. We got enough “prospects” from the Scherzer and Turner deal that won’t pan out. Josiah Gray………trash

Last edited:
Rocco and this dinking around, metrics style ******** needs to go. Pull your starter after 5 scoreless at 70 pitches on the first game of 5 game gah damn series with a doubleheader tomorrow against the team you NEED to beat...now you've used 3 of your best relievers and the game is tied with most likely more high leverage guys to come in....if you're starter is going good, stretch that **** out and see what you got...Im sick of this TB methodology crap. Some of these managers absolve themselves of thinking on their own and in turn don't ever develop instincts or something...chart says this, so we do it. Chart says that, so we do it. FOH...

I'll probably rant some more so for now it's NOT /rant.

Back
Top Bottom