2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

East coaster. Makes sense that he hasnt seen anything like this as he was probably asleep when Bonds was doing more.
My theory that most people in NYC and Boston etc should have terrible west coast sports takes

East coaster. Makes sense that he hasnt seen anything like this as he was probably asleep when Bonds was doing more.

Again, what he did doesn't count. If Usain Bolt took stuff that made him faster than he already was those medals would be stripped and records erased. We seen Bonds do it, but ....

And the nerve of some of u suggesting that I'm Yankee capin . I am but it's totally deserving :D

Again, what he did doesn't count. If Usain Bolt took stuff that made him faster than he already was those medals would be stripped and records erased. We seen Bonds do it, but ....

And the nerve of some of u suggesting that I'm Yankee capin . I am but it's totally deserving :D

"the nerve of some of you suggesting that I'm Yankee capin"

"I am, but..."

:rolleyes

My theory that most people in NYC and Boston etc should have terrible west coast sports takes

It wasnt until I visited New York for the first time as an adult where I actually understand why. I used to think East Coasters were just arrogant and dismissed anything done on our half of the US. But the reality is, dudes are simply just asleep when the games are happening. So most of their takes are completely uneducated.

It wasnt until I visited New York for the first time as an adult where I actually understand why. I used to think East Coasters were just arrogant and dismissed anything done on our half of the US. But the reality is, dudes are simply just asleep when the games are happening. So most of their takes are completely uneducated.

I won't lie at all, I'm extremely arrogant when it comes to the Yanks, but i can do that since I've pretty much watched the Yanks religiously since the stinkin 80's till now. I remember the days when Yankee fans were laughed at cause the Mets were winning and we weren't. We've almost been without a chip now almost as long as i waited as a kid till 96. Being a Yankee fan comes with arrogance, we're the bad guys. All u gotta do is win more chips and then the mountain's yours. But till then, unfortunately, we are Baseball, baseball needs "the bad guy" :smokin

*throws toothpick at the screen ...

Last edited:

You’re right but I will counter with this: if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :emoji_thinking:

You’re right but I will counter with this: if a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound? :emoji_thinking:

But there were/are television programs/networks dedicated to recording the sound of the tree falling and replaying it for all to hear the next day :nerd:

Apparently if folks don’t see it live it doesn’t matter/count?

Oh word?

You guys decided to have an East Coast vs West Coast battle today?

West Coast for life Homie.

Tupac_west_side.jpg

Yes we’re arrogant due to the fact we’re the best side.

And it’s not even close.

Back
Top Bottom