2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

For me personally nothing to really be nervous about honestly

Its been 10-11 years.. I AM JUST HAPPY TO BE WATCHING RED OCTOBER BASEBALL AGAIN

I always say this my favorite sport just really excited to see my phils back in

Only thing that has me slightly nervous is the bullpen i will say that

If phils lose ehhh ill be upset but than its right onto the SIXERS to be upsetted again

Nice. Glad to see you’re appreciating the moment with a cool and level head.

As for me, I’m chillen too…….very level headed…… very even keel…….

LIES

I’m a nervous wreck.

Might need a buy an 8 ball to sustain me thru the weekend.

I'm glad they switched the format this year with the wild card rounds etc....seems like this can be setup to be the best post season in a while.

Let's get some predictions going....
Mets
Cards
Jays
Rays

Yankees
Astros
Braves
Dodgers

Yankees over Braves

No predictions for teams I’m a fan of.

I don’t and can’t do that. :lol:

I’ll do the NL and some AL tho…

64E6E217-EBA4-4166-8558-C8ADFFFBD135.jpeg

Just realized I exed out Cleveland but still put them in the next round.

That’s wrong. I meant TB is winning the Cleveland series :lol:

I went back and listened to a BT podcast she was on from a week or two ago. Might be confirmation bias but it sounded like her mouth was numb or something words were coming out “sloppy” like she had trouble enunciating :frown:

I didn’t have work this week. (Caught COVID for the 3rd time sometime last week).

So I’m browsing some of her work right now at 3AM. She’s brilliant and fun. She just turned 30.

Jesus Christ - She doesn’t deserve this 😞

TV tip. If you are a cable cord cutter and use and rely on streams I recommend just signing up for youtube tv which has a 14 day free trial. Just make sure you set a reminder to cancel it before you get charged $58 a month for each of the first 3 months and then it goes up to $64 a month. Youtube tv includes ESPN, MLB network, and all local tv channels. All wild card round games are on ESPN or ABC.

TV tip. If you are a cable cord cutter and use and rely on streams I recommend just signing up for youtube tv which has a 14 day free trial. Just make sure you set a reminder to cancel it before you get charged $58 a month for each of the first 3 months and then it goes up to $64 a month. Youtube tv includes ESPN, MLB network, and all local tv channels. All wild card round games are on ESPN or ABC.

Just let it ride - NTers are rich BAYBEE

Back
Top Bottom