2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

Oh come on now you’re the biggest front runner fan here you only show up here when the padres have won. No one saw you in this thread until the beginning of the year. I’m sure you’re probably a laker/cowboy fan too.

Dumb a*s. I've been posting in here for 3 years. I drove out to spring training this season. I am a season ticket holder. Born and raised in San Diego.

But yeah keep talking your foolishness

Same here man. I dropped off my homie who went with me last night in Escondido. Then made a stop at a North Counry In-N-Out. Damn drive thru was backed up at 1:15AM. Made it home 15 minutes later and slept in until 11am today. I already emailed my manager requesting Tuesday & Wednesday off from work. Luckily nobody on my team has Tuesday scheduled off and only 1 other person is off Wednesday. Are you going to the NLCS games ?

As of now no but that def could change lol

Kwan could pass for a 10 year old. His mannerisms and how he jogs off the field, looks like a kid.

B592DF68-351D-4C4B-BC57-5135E5C10D76.jpeg

Reaaaaaaly hoping Jobu & Wild Thing do the lort's work today. ZERO percent chance Evil Empire loses an elimination game.

-foe

Back
Top Bottom