2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

The new twins fitted reminds me of the Marlins fitted they wore with those hideous orange uniforms a few years back.

I am feeling it though. Definitely picking it up.

Jeff Kent. The guy who injured himself in the off season one year by riding and crashing a moped then showed to spring training and lied about his injury and and accident :lol:

Jeff Kent. The guy who injured himself in the off season one year by riding and crashing a moped then showed to spring training and lied about his injury and and accident :lol:
He fell off a motorcycle.

Moped was former Warriors player Monta Ellis.

1669065703431.png

let him in pls :frown:

few comments on a TikTok post sayin he’s trynna make NY sweat so they match highest offer. Can’t tell if srs or in denial

He said and it was reported that he was going to take in free agency and let everyone pitch to him. He’s told NYY they’ll have final offer. There has also been much more dialogue between him and the front office with Hal and Cash telling him how important and what he means to the franchise. Hal has already gone on record saying they won’t be outbid.

Judge also hinted it would be done by the winter meetings so whatever team he signs with can finish working on the rest of the roster.

I'd feel alot better if teams would just mind their business and leave our stars alone ...

I do feel uneasy tho. Say the Giants throw him 50 for 10 ( i know it's a ridiculous # ) , think he turns that down ? I wouldn't . The one thing that seems to be itchin my *** is the whole make him a captain thing. I feel like that should be given as an honor, something earned and respected, not a bargaining chip to get u to stay. Just seems dumb how they keep throwing that out there like Yankees captain is a seat on a throne. No one loves the Yanks like i do but even i find this corny and it won't really feel like it did with Jeter or Mattingly. Not alotta guys got that Yankee C , not something they pass out every yr. So that being something to get him to stay rubs me a way ...

Back
Top Bottom