2023 MLB Thread; Say Hey, everybody: Rest In Power, Willie

danger style danger style dug up 7 year old posts :rofl:

danger style danger style
boy-you-are-the-god-damn-devil-dave-chapelle.gif

Kyle Wright got his *** handed to him by the Phillies. Hopefully he will work through all of this rust before the playoffs start.

If PADS can’t bring this Win in then buddy, oh buddy.
LAD x2 errors in the meat of Pads order.

Wish the padres would’ve done this earlier in the season lol. Little too late for that now.! They’ll get blanked tomorrow

It didn't used to be. :smh:

It used to be quiet and peaceful. The anti-NBA Thread. No daily updates on friends fantasy teams ala the NFL thread.

Small dustups handled quickly over a series and then moved on from.

Maybe 57 people having to use their ignore function will put things back together.

It didn't used to be. :smh:

It used to be quiet and peaceful. The anti-NBA Thread. No daily updates on friends fantasy teams ala the NFL thread.

Small dustups handled quickly over a series and then moved on from.

Maybe 57 people having to use their ignore function will put things back together.

Sadly we still won't be able to use the ignore feature on the one who needs it most....

Sadly we still won't be able to use the ignore feature on the one who needs it most....

Y'all can ignore me man, I get it.....

:lol:

He has a tough job, I totally get it. I'm surprised on this particular stance but Lord knows he's given us all leeway over the years. Maybe that's all he's tryna do with J to let it sort itself out. We'll see. Maybe he's workin behind the scenes too and some of that hibernation isn't being credited properly.

We'll see how it goes during the playoffs in a few weeks. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom