2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m failing.
image.jpg

If I cut these white strings on the inside of the shoe will it help remove the leather layer?
image.jpg

Quality on these is terrible btw. Feel like I got b grades. Sole is hard as a rock too had to fold them in half a few times to give them some flex.

My name is Keith though so at least I don’t have to worry about having another man’s name on my sneakers.
Do not cut those threads. Use a smaller blade or pin to go through each layer before you start cutting the other panels to make sure you're all the way through the leather. It's thick. Try and pierce that last layer lightly before cutting.

I noticed the soles were especially hard on my pair as well, partially from being in a cold truck all day. However I've worn the shoes four days in a row now and they've broken in quite nicely. Feels like a completely different shoe from day 1.

Yeah the RTJ lows are too subtle. The only reference to the group is the insole and the sole.!? Not enough for me. Need it be as in your face as their music

I’m too embarrassed to post it but my first panel is done. This is not how I envisioned cutting these would go. I’m definitely going to have to skate this pair LOL.
Let’s see! You probably did a better job than I would have done.

Back
Top Bottom