2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

strange that they kept the range so close to the store. I'm normally always within range in NYC for every snkrs pass no matter which borough I'm in. But today they made it where you literally have to be a few blocks away to qualify. I was a couple of miles out and it was out of range for me so I didn't even bother.
I was able to enter from Brooklyn.

Got all L's smh. Gotta pray I'm not in the operating room at 11am 2morrow AND that the bot protection is good

Does anyone know if Concepts will hold their raffle too? Seems like the SNKRS is pick up for tomorrow - and I know Concepts listed the release as 12/2-12/4

from reading the collection blog post, it sounds like the in-store pairs would only be through the snkrs pass and theres no additional raffle for instore/online. And online drop is FCFS. So I always knew that the snkrs pass was going to be the 3 cncpts spots, I don't know why people were mad from Utah or whatever talking about I was out of range!! :lol:

from reading the collection blog post, it sounds like the in-store pairs would only be through the snkrs pass and theres no additional raffle for instore/online. And online drop is FCFS. So I always knew that the snkrs pass was going to be the 3 cncpts spots, I don't know why people were mad from Utah or whatever talking about I was out of range!! :lol:
ugh - so they lied lol. In one if their posts it said " Blah Blah will release via concepts retail location, cncpts.com and through snkrs pass from 12-2 thru 12-4. . . I understood the retail location part was their raffle - - - ugh

ugh - so they lied lol. In one if their posts it said " Blah Blah will release via concepts retail location, cncpts.com and through snkrs pass from 12-2 thru 12-4. . . I understood the retail location part was their raffle - - - ugh
Yeah. That was a bit confusing as I thought Sneaker pass for USA not for concepts stores. Live and learn. I have zero pulse raised on even having a chance at these.

Yeah. That was a bit confusing as I thought Sneaker pass for USA not for concepts stores. Live and learn. I have zero pulse raised on even having a chance at these.
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed it. Tomorrow is going to be tough

Today:
70DB58E6-6627-470D-86AA-04F2E2A2DE17.jpeg

What’s my best option for the concepts L tomorrow? They releasing via app, or website, or both?

Damn I set a reminder for SNKRS pass but it never popped up
I’m a couple miles away from the Boston store, maybe I had a chance

be true 2.0s
8-13

Greem Decon High's
8-13

4-13

7-13

8-13

Sweet Beet FSR.... will they hit Discount?

Back
Top Bottom