2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Quick pick up, these are nice....

Attachments

• PXL_20221205_170023261.jpg
    PXL_20221205_170023261.jpg
    405.3 KB · Views: 267
The light blue laces on the RTJ lows look slightly thinner than the typical SB laces. I’m also surprised they didn’t come with a pair of active pink laces to match the swoosh

Lmao looks like Concepts is trying to save face after they completely fumbled the bag for the Orange Lobster release.

Yeah, unless the "portion" they cancelled is 99.9 of all orders, then they're really not "making it up to us" lol. Everyone knows only bots ate that day.

I feel like this exact same thing happened for Green lobsters but at least for those we had some manuals check outs.

Lmao looks like Concepts is trying to save face after they completely fumbled the bag for the Orange Lobster release.

Yeah, unless the "portion" they cancelled is 99.9 of all orders, then they're really not "making it up to us" lol. Everyone knows only bots ate that day.
yea agreed! they didn't cancel any orders, they just putting this fake raffle out there. less work for them.
if they really cancelled orders I was hoping they give access to previous customers like they did with their other collab.

yea agreed! they didn't cancel any orders, they just putting this fake raffle out there. less work for them.
if they really cancelled orders I was hoping they give access to previous customers like they did with their other collab.
it does say in the email AND will be giving exclusive access to selected customers who supported the brand

but who really knows what they will end up doing

but best of luck to all that will be entering

it does say in the email AND will be giving exclusive access to selected customers who supported the brand

but who really knows what they will end up doing

but best of luck to all that will be entering
oh i just read that. missed it at first glanced :lol:

Back
Top Bottom