2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

rafflecopter more like roflcopter

roflcopter-2.jpg

Funny cuz I had bid in for a regular box pair on Cock X before they did this re-release. Cancelled the bid, I'm too scarred off this release. Sucks cuz orange is my fav color and I love SB's.

Couldn't enter raffle. Not like it mattered anyway since bots got thousands of entries in and there's probably only a few hundred pairs.

Congrats to yall in here that got an entry in. Judging how this **** went, I fully expect all of yall to get a win. That or this was a bad attempt to trick buyers into thinking the bots didn't get every pair they snuck on release day 1 :lol:

Anyone able to see how many entries they had before it closed? I got my entry in before 2:01 hit and there was already like 8,500 entries already.

Have to assume raffle bots put in well north of a million entries by the time it closed.

They havnt even closed it yet so expect another a third attempt to release it which will fail

Anyone able to see how many entries they had before it closed? I got my entry in before 2:01 hit and there was already like 8,500 entries already.

Have to assume raffle bots put in well north of a million entries by the time it closed.
41,765. If you go back to the site and navigate to the "releases" tab and click on it, it says that its closed and gives that number of entries

41,765 entries

Well now that they finally letting people load the page a half hour later

0DC743A9-0914-4626-A8E4-D356125812CE.jpeg

Looks like about 10k people with 4 entries a piece (41k)

Back
Top Bottom